International Joint Training Programme
Since 2019, ICTU has continuously cooperated with Kyungpook National University (KNU), South Korea to open a 3+1 joint training project “The Twinning Undergraduate Programme in Software Engineering”. Taking part in this programme, students will study the first three years at ICTU campus and the last year at KNU campus. Gradudate students will be conferred two bachelor degrees: Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering by KNU and Bachelor in Software Engineering by ICTU.
1. Objectives and scope
– Objectives: To train highly qualified bachelors in the field of Computer Science and Engineering conferred the bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering by Kyungpook National University; and to provide Thai Nguyen province in particular and the northern midland and mountainous provinces in general with human resources of ethical quality, capacity and high qualifications to meet the needs of modernization of Vietnam.
+ Training field: Computer Science and Engineering
+ Training major: Computer Science and Engineering
+ Degree: Bachelor
– Training scale: 15 – 20 students/ year
2. Implementation duration: 10 years since 2019
3. Information about the partner institution
– Name of institution: School of Computer Science and Engineering – Kyungpook National University, South Korea
– Headquarter: No. 80 Daehakro, Bukgu, Daegu 41566, South Korea
– Phone: + 82-53-950-5550 – Fax: + 82-53-957-4846
– Website: http://cse.knu.ac.kr
– License: 504-83-00558 dated January 1st, 1960 about the establishment of Kyungpook National University by Korean Decree on the establishment of National Schools
– Operation field in education sector: Computer Science and Engineering.