|No.||Joint Training Majors||Partner||Level||Implementation duration||Number of current sts.||Graduated students||Total|
|1||Electronics and Telecommunications Technology||Feng Chia University||Bachelor||2016 – 2026||30||0||30|
|2||Business Administration||Paris Graduation School of Management –PGSM (France)||Master||2010 – 2015||0||346||374|
COOPERATION PROGRAMS IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|No.||Nations||Partners||Cooperation Contents||Implementation duration|
|1||Taiwan||Feng Chia University||1. Joint training program in Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunications Technology (3 + 2 model).
2. Students and faculty exchange programs.
3. Co-publication of scientific papers.
4. Joint international conferences.
|2016 – 2026|
|2||Korea||Kyungpook National University||1. Exchange of students.
2. Exchange of faculty members.
3. Exchange of academic publications and information.
4. Development of collaborative research.
5. Development of joint educational programs.
|Information System Security Lab, College of Informatics, Korea University||1. Building common research programs
2. Exchange of researchers and faculty members
3. Implementing short courses for faculty members
|1. Promoting 2 + 1 or 2 + 2 joint training programs
2. Exchanging and training ICTU’s teachers; curriculum development.
3. Developing human resource; researching and transferring science and technology.
4. Cultural visit and professional internship.
|4||Laos||Vientiane-Hanoi Friendship Vocational School (VIHAS)||– Joint training program at undergraduate level (2+1 or 1+2 model).
– Exchange of specialists.
– Cooperating in research, conference, publications and projects.
|5||Japan||Yokohama Technoauto College
|1. YTC helps ICTU to train teachers and build lab for automobile electronic majors at ICTU;
2. Submit ICTU students to study short and long-term at YTC;
3. ICTU teachers help YTC teachers to improve IT application;
4. Develop a long-term cooperation.
|Yokohama Design College
|1. ICTU sends lecturers to take Japanese course at YDC
2. Promoting overseas studying programs in YDC
|6||China||Honghe University||1. Developing international joint training programs
2. Promoting cooperation in research, scientific conference and publication projects
3. Accepting equivalent subjects or courses
4. Faculty and Student Exchange Programs.
|7||UK||Wakefield College||– Faculty Exchange Program: Wakefield’s lecturers help ICTU’s lecturers in preparing lesson plans, teaching methods and material development for IT major in English;
– Support ICTU’s lecturers to visit Wakefield College for working and class observation.
|8||The Phillipines||Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
|1. Two-week Faculty Exchange Program at both ICTU and MSEUF.
2. ICTU sends lecturers to take part in Advanced English Program and Master Program in IT at MSEUF.