Department of Multimedia Communications was established under the decision No.802/QĐ-ĐHTN of President of TNU signed on 11th August 2011. It has the following duties:
- Responsible for the content, quality and progress of teaching and learning program; developing and improving curriculum, textbooks, reference books.
- Researching to improve teaching methods, organize lecture attending, organize academic activities, scientific conferences in order to improve the quality of training;
- Conducting scientific researching, technology development and supply of scientific and technological services under the plan; collaborate with training institutions, research institutions, sciences and technology organizations, business and services in order to combine training, scientific research with production activities and social life.
- Managing facilities and equipment of the faculty.
- Constructing lecturers of the Department; periodically evaluate lecturer’s abilities through academic activities, scientific researching and teaching.
MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
Address: Room 403, 4th floor, Headquarter Building, Thai Nguyen University-University of Information and Communication Technology
Tel: (0280) 6 255104
Head of Department: Assoc.Prof. Dr. Do Nang Toan