FACULTY OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Duties and Responsibilities
Phùng Trung Nghĩa
|1. Being responsible for all activities of the Faculty
2. Managing directly the training program of all branches,majors.
3. Being responsible for postgraduate training affairs.
4. Participating in development of training scale and cooperation with businesses
5. Coordinating with the Board of Party cell executive in management, planning, staff training; competition and awards.
6. Signing the outside documents that passed through the university Administrators.
|Nguyễn Anh Tuấn||Vice Dean||1. Being responsible for the training activities such as:
– Taking part in development of training scale (Enrolment, major opening)
– Cooperating with businesses
– Continuous training in and outside budget.
– Work of practice
– Building textbooks, basic mterials.
– Conference, seminars.
2. Being responsible for testing, education quality assuarance that includes:
– Evaluation of the program.
– Building, managing the output standards.
– Management of teaching records.
– Building and managing the test banks.
– Examination plan, examiner,evaluating the outcomes of module..
– Evaluation of the quality of teachers, and staff.
– Monitoring class attendance activities, teaching as a sample.
3. Being responsible for facilities, equipment of the Faculty.
4. Being responsible for the work of organization.
5. Directing general activities of the Faculty when the Dean is absent.
6. Signing internal documents afterbeing agreed upon by the faculty leaders.
|Hoàng Quang Trung||Vice Dean||1. Being responsible for scientific research and technology tranfer.
– Building plan for annual scientific research activitiesof the Faculty.
– Managing the scientific research subjects at all levels of academic staff and students.
– Organizing seminar activities.
– Building plan for researching and research team.
– Organizing scientific seminar at the Faculty, exhibition, fairs.
2. Being responsible for student affairs that includes:
– Education of students on political ideology.
– Management ofactivities of head teachers.
– Management of student database.
– Evaluation of training scores, scholarship, awards, punishments.
– Communication with students’ family.
– Division of the majors.
– Clubs, arts and cultures, sports activities of the students.
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications is a unit of Thai Nguyen University of Information and Communication Technology (ICTU). Electronics and Telecommunications Technology is one in four fields training of ICTU, with seven specialist (Telecommunications systems, Informatics telecommunications, Microelectronics Technology, Electronic Applications, Communications technology, Information and signal processing, Micro-electromechanical), and nearly 30 lectures (2 associate professors, 1doctor , 6 PhD candidates, 6 Masters, 14 engineers).
The Faculty has been consolidating its cooperation with local as well as international universities such as College of Technology – Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Le Quy Don Technical University, Military technical institute, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, and Hanoi University of Technology, Mongat-Kong University, Suranaree University Thailand, Enverga University Foundation-Philippines, JAST, NII,
2. Working position after graduate
– The company’s business in the field of electronics and telecommunications providers such as VNPT, Viettel, providers of telecommunications services inter-provincial and international telecommunications services, radio and television stations, telecommunication networks equipment.
– The consultancy, design, construction for electronics and Telecommunication Company.
– The software company develops digital signal processor
– Research institutes, training institutions and technology transfer in the field of transmission and signal processing, and Electronics – Telecom
– Trainer in specialization of information and signal processing, for Electronics
– Telecommunications universities, colleges and lower than.
3.1 Electronics and Digital Lab 1
Providing students with knowledge about fundamental electronic engineering, using measuring instruments, amplifier circuits, oscillation circuits, basic logic circuits, analyze, design, and assemble basic electronic circuits and etc.
3.2. Electronics and Digital Lab 2
Providing students with knowledge in analyzing advanced electronic circuits such as ADC, DAC circuits, trigger diagrams, counters, and evaluating, designing, installing electronic circuits used in daily life.
3.3 Computer – based measurement and Control Lab
Students will be equipped with knowledge in the field of electronics, computer and networking, microprocessor interfacing, computer hardware, designing and administering network.
3.4. Telecommunications Lab
Providing students with knowledge and skills about electronic circuits used in devices and telecommunications systems such as filter circuits, amplitude and frequency modulator circuits, frequency generators, PCM, …
3.5. Microelectronic Lab
Students have skill knowledge about hardware and software for designing advanced microprocessors, Integrated Circuits, FPGA, CPLD, ASIC, etc
3.6 Electronics and Telecommunications Lab
Providing students with knowledge and skills about telecommunications systems such as exploring coaxial cables, parallel lines, the telephone exact system PABX, system modem, and digital modulators,… so that students will be able to master applications and operations of telecommunications issues they investigate in the Lab.
Faculty of Electronics and Telecomunications, Room 408, 4th floor, Headquarter Building, TN university of Information and Communication Technology.
Tel: 0280 625 5047