LIST OF CURRENT MINISTERIAL LEVEL PROJECTS
|No||ID||Project titles||Author||Implementation duration||Contents/objectives of the project||Results|
|On-going projects from 2014|
|1||B2014-TN07-01||A research and development of an embedded system for detecting and alerting drowsy drivers based on image processing techniques||Vu Duc Thai||2014-2015||– To successful design and develop an embedded system for detecting and alerting drowsy drivers based on image processing techniques To serve road safety.
– To train teaching staff to meet the practical needs for training and applying IT in reality
|2||B2014-TN06-06NV||A research and development of a software and database of Science and Technology of Ministry of Education and Training||Nguyen Duy Minh||2014-2015||To successfully develop a software system for managing science and technology of Ministry of Education and Training
To successfully develop a database of the scientific and technological tasks at all levels (from 2000 to 2014), the scientists from universities, academies, institutes and research centers under MOET
|3||B2014-TN06-05NV||A research and development of a system for managing the use and conferring degrees, certificates for education and training institutions||Pham Viet Binh||2014-2015||– To survey and evaluate the current management of conferring degrees and certificates in education sector.
– To propose measurements to apply IT to support the management of conferring degrees and certificates for Departments of Education and Training under MoET.
– To successfully develop a software for the management of conferring degrees and certificates for education institutions, and to support post-checking for inspection and education quality assurance
|Finished and taken over|
|New projects approved and started in 2015|
|1||B2015-TN06-01||A research and development of an Atlas system for 3D surgery of human bones based on automatic labelling techniques||Nguyen Van Huan||2015-2016||To research some automatic labelling techniques based on which the research is to design and develop Atlas system for 3D surgery of human bones for teaching and scientific research||In progress|
|2||B2015-TN06-02||A research and development of techniques for presenting gestures and 3D-facial status based on interpolating techniques for building a virtual radio broadcaster||Dang Thi Oanh||2015-2016||To successfully develop techniques for presenting gestures and 3D-facial status based on interpolating techniques for building a virtual radio broadcaster||In progress|
|3||B2015-TN-39NV||A research into applying IT applications into innovation of teaching and learning Vietnamese history in secondary education.||Nguyen Van Tao||2015-2016||To successfully develop software systems to supports archiving and systematizing Vietnamese historical data source in each period, to give teachers a mainstream media on the Vietnamese history data sources serving the preparation and teaching history lessons, supporting secondary students and those of interest of the country history to search the information the most easily, fastest and the most accurate.||In progress|
|Research for design the equipment Recorder serve automatic data collection, testing operation equipment in a small SCADA systems B2004-05-05TD.||Pham Duc Long||2004-2005||Research for design the equipment (hard ware and software).
Test operation equipment in a small SCADA systems.
|Overview about Recoder, SCADA
The Design of Recoder.
|3||Applying SMS Agent Technology in Automatic Answering Systems using SMS||Pham Viet Binh||2006-2007||– Studying on agent technology for SMS processing
– Proposing an agent-based queing system
– Building an automatic answering system using SMS
|– 01 national journal paper
– 01 intergrated system
|4||Research on Receiving Data transfer file signals from electro-cardiograph NIKON KOHDEN||Nguyen Hai Minh||2006-2007||– We studied on specifications of electro-cardiograph NIKON KOHDEN and its communication via COM and also studied on how to transfer a ECG from the NIKON KOHDEN to a computer.
– Use of the knowledge about the NIKON KOHDEN, we developed a module which can support a doctor storing and reviewing an ECG of patient so that a doctor can easily order a treatment.
|– An application,
– A publication on Summary record of Scientific Conference “IT applications in Hospital management”, Hanoi, 2008.
|5||Apply information to building economic forecast system
|Vu Duc Thai||2006-2007||Researching and building some economic problem, include:
– Public serve system:
+ To refuse classical
+ With cargo length waiting to limit and waiting time no limit.
+ With cargo length and waiting time no limit.
– Reserve management system:
+ With consuming steady and adding immediately
+ With consuming and adding gradually
+ With change price to follow each time goods of quanlity.
|Building perfect two software system:
+ Public serve system
+ Reserve management system
– Leading 01 science research subject of student level in 2006.
– Leading 01 student practic and graduate design.
– Report 01 subject in science seminars.
|6||Water simulation techniques, effects and applications in virtual real
Nguyen Van Huan
|2007-2008||Researching the theory of the Really Virtual.
Researching overview about simulation, the effect and quality of water and the other.
To find out about how to simulate water.
Researching some methods to apply simulation and effect of water, for example Physically-based and Particle-based.
Applying the Virtual Reality into building the simulation and effect of water programs.
To proprose a solution for applying the simulation and the effect of water in the Really Virtual
|– 01 summary record of scientific workshop
– 01 articles published in Journal of Science and Technology of Thai Nguyen university.
– 05 Student guide doing master’s degree thesis
– 02 students guide scientific research in 2007
|7||Studying and experimental building a face recognition system||
Bui Ngoc Tuan
|2007-2008||– Studying on face recognition methods
– Proposing a face recognition method using wavelet transform and neural network
– Building a face recognition software for supervising in airport
|– 01 national proceeding paper
– 01 face recognition software for supervising in airport
|8||Studying and building a limited-domain speaker recognition system||
Nguyen Huu Thai
|2007-2008||– Studying speaker recognition methods
– Proposing a speaker recognition method using wavelet transform and neural network
– Building a limited-domain speaker recognition system
|– 01 international proceeding paper
– 01 national proceeding paper
– 01 national journal paper
– 01 software for speaker recognition
|9||RESEARCH TO APPLY SOME CONTENT BASED IMAGE RETRIEVAL METHODS INTO REALITY||Nguyen Van Toi||2007-2008||+ Introduce the fundamentals of image retrieval.
+ Edit a book in CBIR.
+ Improve some CBIR methods.
+ Apply some content based image retrieval methods to develop a CBIR system.
|+ A book for internal circulation which is named “Image Retrieval”.
+ Improve performance of two color based methods.
+ Improve performance of one shape based image retrieval method.
+ Improve performance of one color image segmentation method.
+ 2 papers are published in the Journal of Science and Technology, Thai Nguyen University
+ 1 papers are published in a national conference proceeding.
+ 2 student reseach team (2009).
+ 2 Bachelor’s Final Theses (2007).
+ Software: Photo Explore.
|10||Research Cellular Neural Network, Universal Machine Cellular Neural Network, and their applications in the image processing very hight speed.||Dr. Pham Duc Long||2007-2008||
|11||Improving Vietnamese speech recognition in noisy enviroments||Phung Trung Nghia||2008-2009||– Studying Vietnamese speech recognition
– Proposing noise robust features for Vietnamese speech recognition
– Building a Vietnamese speech recognition software with limited vocabulary
|– 04 international proceeding papers
– 01 national journal paper
– A Vietnamese speech recognition software with limited vocabulary
Study calculating methods and apply for solving boundary problems with complicated boundary conditions and environment
Vu Vinh Quang
|+ To study documents concerning content of project as domain decomposition method, virtual region method, couple integral method, difference schemes.
+ To investigate domain decomposition methods of other authors, and carry out an installation test.
+ To compare efficiency of new proposal domain decomposition scheme with others.
+ To promote parallel iterative schemes basing on domain decomposition method.
+ To extend domain decomposition method for mixed and bi-harmonic problems.
|+ To draw conclusions from comparing two domain-decomposition methods basing on function adjustment and derivative adjustment on decomposition boundary.
+ To promote parallel calculating patterns basing on function and derivative adjustment for solving very complicated discontinuous boundary problems, and apply for solving actual semi-conductive physics problems. Experimental results showed that proposal parallel calculating model is accurate.
+ To use domain decomposition method for studying strong discontinuous behavior of derivative at singular points in mechanical problems with break phenomena in materials.
+ To put forward decomposition iterative schemes and enhancement schemes for bi-harmonic problem and compare convergence rate of methods. The results are justified on calculating experiment.
+ To develop research about domain decomposition method for bi-harmonic problems with strong discontinuous boundary conditions.
+ To expanddomain decomposition method for solving mechanical problem.
+ Supervise two postgraduate students, defending thesis in 2009.
+ To publish 10 scientific research works in two years (2008 and 2009).
|13||Research and build the remoted robot control model via Radio Frequency||
Duong Chinh Cuong
|2008-2009||In this project, we research generally the control method and the operator of the robots via the reference documents. Then we analysis and design the control model of the robot remotely by the radio wave. Simultaneously, we build a mechanic system, a control panel and test the communication system between the robot and the computer. Finally, we design a software that manages the operator history of the whole system and simulate the status of the robot.
|– Robot control model
– 01 paper on Journal of Science and Technology of Thai Nguyen Unniversity.
|14||Build the electronic table of the information connected to the computer||Le Hung Linh||2008-2009||– Research and summary the control methods and the principal in build the electronic circuit.
– List the necessary devices and install the hardware system for the electronic table
– Design the control software integrated the electronic system.
– Design a software on the computer to manage the whole system.
– Test and adjust the whole system.
|– Apply in teaching the subjects such as micro-processor, automatic theory and peripheral connection in the automatic technology of the informatics faculty in Thai Nguyen University.
– Build the training lessons basing on the available control modules for the students in the automatic technology department.
– Install the electronic table for the stores, the companies, the aviation.
– Assemble the large electronic table for the Faculty of Informatic Technology – Thai Nguyen University.
|15||Study and develop a system for collecting, evaluating and automatic clustering of information based on the Internet to serve the research, learning and teaching||
Pham Viet Binh
|2009-2010||– Research overview of the software automatically collect information, search engines and other fundamental issues involved.
– Research methods perform some material on the Internet.
– Research methods some Web document clustering, which emphasizes technical K-Means clustering extension.
– Develop systems to collect and evaluate information automatically clustered on the Internet for research, learning and teaching sectors Economic Information System, and for the analysis and synthesis, processing data processing and forecasting economic and social development of the central region and mountainous north.
– Build database
– Test and deploy application software system
Simulation system to collect, evaluate, clustering and provides information to students, faculty branches Economic Information System.
|– 03 articles published in Journal of Science and Technology of Thai Nguyen university.
– 02 summary record of scientific workshop
– 02 Student guide to practice, graduation thesis. – 01 Student guide doing master’s degree thesis
– 02 students guide scientific research in 2009
|16||Phương pháp không lưới giải một số bài toán biên||
Dang Thi Oanh
|17||Construct methods of approximate reasoning using hedge algebras apply in fuzzy control||
Nguyen Duy Minh
|2009-2010||– Research on theory fuzzy control, theory hedge algebras (HA) and some dynamic fuzzy control.
– Proposed methods HAR and compare the between the HAR and CFC
– Construc some algorithms define the parameters of hedge algebras by GA and using RBF Neural Network in interpolation.
– Apply some model fuzzy control and model experimental in the laboratory network of laboratory industry “Technology and Multimedia Network” of Institute of Information Technology and Secience Institute Technology of Viet Nam.
 Nguyen Duy Minh, Vu Nhu Lan – A control method based on quantifying hedge algebras with conditional SAM table, Journal of computer Science and Cybernetics, P.24, No2 (2008), 119-125.
 Vu Chan Hung, Hoang Van Tuan, Vu Nhu Lan, Dang Thanh Phu, Nguyen Duy Minh – The water level control using hedge algebras , Journal of Science and Technology , Get published (29.11.2010).
 Nguyen Duy Minh – The effect of parameters in conditional SAM table on control approach using hedge algebras, Journal of Science and Technology, P.48, No.1(2010), 45-53.
|18||Research of microstrip antenna has a complex structure.||
Nguyen Anh Tuan
|2009-2010||– Perform special theory “literature review on an antenna circuit strip. ”
– Proposed schemes for solving electromagnetic field by method of moment.
– Application of moment method to calculate the optimal problem ofelectromagnetic fields on the microstrip antenna.
– Simulation calculates the optimal antenna pattern for a number of bands on the circuit Matlab software.
|– Paper: Nguyen Anh Tuan,The Metthod of moment for solving electromagnetic problems on the anten, Journal of Science and Technology – Thai Nguyen University, 2010.
– Paper: Solving electromagnetic in slow antenna by the moment method, Journal of Science and Technology – Thai Nguyen University, 2011.
– Paper: An approach for the analysis of patch antennas of conical surfaces, Journal of Science and Technology – Military Engineering Academy, 2011.
-Documens of references to microstrip antenna. Pham Tuan Giao and Nguyen Anh Tuan, “Network antennas”.
– Guide thesis: Project graduates specialized electronics and telecommunications, Military Engineering Academy, 2010 “Design strip antenna circuit”, Instructors: Hoang Dinh Thuyen.
|19||Simulation in material and virtual real application.
|Nguyen Van Huan||2009-2010||– Proposal simulated technical of virtual real material in general and in particular hair simulation on the basis of the research technical of scientists in the country and the world. Installation testing and evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of the techniques of scientists.
– Install the technique proposed, evaluated and compared with the technique of scientists in the country and the world.
– Develop applications for simulate hair material in virtual real.
+ 03 Journal of Science and Technology in national
+ 02 reports in international scientific conferences.
+ 02 reports in national scientific conferences.
+ 02 Student guide to practice, graduation thesis.
|20||Nghiên cứu phát triển kiến trúc mạng ngang hàng (P2P – Peer to peer) ứng dụng trong phát triển dịch vụ viễn thông thế hệ mới||
Vu Thanh Vinh
|21||Some Approximation Methods solving Elliptic Equation with Mixed Boundary Conditions||
Truong Ha Hai
|2010 -2011||Our researches are aimed to the development of effective numerical methods for solving mixed boundary value problems for elliptic equations. They are the problems, which often arise in mechanics and physics. The first class of these problems is the interface problems describing the distribution of heat or mass in a domain with a line or lines dividing the domain into subdomains. The second class of mixed boundary value problems includes crack problems in fracture mechanics and the problems of plates on internal supports. They are strongly mixed in the sense that there are one or more points of transmission of boundary conditions on a smooth part of boundary.
For treating the interface problems a domain decomposition method is used, where the derivative of unknown function is updated from iteration to iteration. This domain decomposition method in combination with the reduction of the order of equation allows to reduce the problems of the second class to sequences of problems for Poisson equations, which are easily solved by available efficient numerical algorithms. The convergence of the proposed methods for solving the above mixed boundary value problems is established and their effectiveness is confirmed on numerical experiments.
|– 02 papers
– 02 reports in national scientific conferences.
– 02 Student guide to practice, graduation thesis.
– Supervise 4 postgraduate students, defending thesis
|22||Nghiên cứu phát triển và đánh giá hiệu năng một số giao thức định tuyến cho mạng MANET||
Do Dinh Cuong
|23||Nghiên cứu xây dựng cơ sở dữ liệu phục vụ công tác thông kê, quản lý thi đua khen thưởng của bộ GD&ĐT||Pham Viet Binh||2012-2013|